The objective of the game is to duplicate de traditional rivalry among inter-league football teams and carry it over to a TV program within a questions and answers format.
22 contestants divided in two groups of eleven players, representing two rival football teams.
– The objective of the game is to duplicate the traditional rivalry that exist among inter-league soccer clubs, and carry it over to a television program within a “questions” and “answers” format.
– 22 people participate divided in two teams of 11 each, representing two traditional rival teams.
– The world’s most popular sport, the history of soccer matches, traditional rivalries, local folklore and anecdotes create the emotional environment on each show.
– The audience is invited to participate, appealing to familiar game metaphors.
– Three candidates are drawn for each position. A preliminary casting is done to test basic knowledge.
– The purpose of the casting is to assemble a diverse fan mix, made out of participants from different ages, social background, gender and personal looks.
– Multiple and simultaneous pre-screening contests can be conducted to secure sufficient participation.
– The set mimics a soccer field.
– The teams are positioned across from each other in mini-stands.
– Each team member has a touch screen monitor.
– There will be a host, possibly a well-known member of the press, who is placed at the center of the soccer field with visual capabilities to both stands and goals. The central command control consists of an open cabin that moves freely around the set in all directions controlled by a joystick, allowing it to be close to the action.
– As in a soccer field, there are two goals, but above the crossbars there are four large screens. The set is configured as “mini” stadium.
– The characteristics of the show provides for different alternatives for securing capital. Those already described (telephone voting and contests), but others like sponsorships, commercials, etc.
Alike in soccer matches, but in a much more selective form, luminous signage will displayed on the screens above the stands, so when the camera follows the action the camera man will capture the adverting
being displayed on the screens. These features will be made available to the sponsors as part a the package.
The obvious association between the show and soccer makes natural the participation of sponsors traditionally involved with this sport. Depending on the negotiation, sponsors will be offered different participation packages, ranging from commercials at the start and ending of the program, fixed signage above the stands to sponsoring the surprise guest segment and other special promotions.
Special sponsors are those that will participate in special segments during the program, like the “surprise guest” of the week, or by having their names or trademarks fixed on the “sleeves” used for entry by the participants, or those that will be announced every time a guest is introduced.
CONTACT US TO ASK FOR AVAILABILITY OF THIS TV FORMAT IN YOUR MARKET